Tuesday 11 August 2009

Seven Things

I have been tagged by Ches.
Seven ordinary things that I like.

1 Coffee (it is breakfast time.)
2 The smell of linen dried outside on the line.
3 Mountains (OK, so not so ordinary in Kent.)
4 Coal smoke - evokes memories of tea at my Grandparent's in Wales as they lit the fire at 4pm...Wales Today on the telly, homemade cakes and blackcurrant jam.
5 Growing things from seed.
6 Laughing at a good joke.
7 Playing Brahms 4.

As usual, everyone has already been tagged, but if you missed out, then now it's your turn.

3 comments:

Ches said...

Sorry, didn't mean to rob all the names! Coal smoke is an interesting one. Hope you ahd a pleasant (and unslippery) holiday ;-)

leutgeb said...

No worries.

Only a little coal smoke, you understand. One house at a distance is quite sufficient.

The holiday was very pleasant and I stayed away from that end of the decking! (now scrubbed by my Dad.)

Patrick Sheridan said...

Although I wasn't tagged, I did a post on my blog about seven things I like. It was fun too! Although I think I took it a bit seriously...

I have to say I prefer the smell of peat burning than coal, a nice earthy smell, almost Hobbit-like even!